ALLIANCE FORUM
Hi all,
we are working to offer you a better and more attractive experience in our HotHeads Forum.
If you have any suggestions/wishes please post them in our Suggetion section!
We are happy about any constructive support!
Thank you

Hallo an Alle,
Wir arbeiten daran um Euch ein besseres, attraktiveres Angbot in unserem HotHeads Forum anzubieten.
Wenn Ihr irgendwelche Vorschläge/ Wünsche habt, bitte stellt sie in der SUGGESTION section (suggestion= Vorschlag) ein!
Wir freuen uns über jede konstruktive Unterstützung! Vielen Dank

Ciao a tutti!
Stiamo lavorando per potervi offrire una migliorare navigazione nel forum degli HotHeads.
Se avete suggerimenti/desideri vi preghiamo di postarli nella sezione SUGGESTIONS.
Saremo felici di leggere ogni vostro contributo costruttivo!
Grazie.
ALLIANCE FORUM
Hi all,
we are working to offer you a better and more attractive experience in our HotHeads Forum.
If you have any suggestions/wishes please post them in our Suggetion section!
We are happy about any constructive support!
Thank you

Hallo an Alle,
Wir arbeiten daran um Euch ein besseres, attraktiveres Angbot in unserem HotHeads Forum anzubieten.
Wenn Ihr irgendwelche Vorschläge/ Wünsche habt, bitte stellt sie in der SUGGESTION section (suggestion= Vorschlag) ein!
Wir freuen uns über jede konstruktive Unterstützung! Vielen Dank

Ciao a tutti!
Stiamo lavorando per potervi offrire una migliorare navigazione nel forum degli HotHeads.
Se avete suggerimenti/desideri vi preghiamo di postarli nella sezione SUGGESTIONS.
Saremo felici di leggere ogni vostro contributo costruttivo!
Grazie.
ALLIANCE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALLIANCE FORUM

HomePortaleLatest imagesRegisterLog in

20130131 Angry Birds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
srt11
Admin
srt11

20130131 Angry Birds Empty
PostSubject: 20130131 Angry Birds   20130131 Angry Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:05 am

Angry Birds Halloween Boxs - E' Halloween anche per gli Angry Birds che festeggiano la ricorrenza del 31 ottobre con una nuova installazione della loro famosa saga.Buttate giù tutte le scatole lanciando gli uccellacci con la loro classica fionda. Quando tutti i cartoni sono finiti fuori dallo schermo, il livello sarà completato. Ci sono 18 sfide che vi attendono: riuscirete a terminarle tutte?Si gioca con il MOUSE.

Giochi - Flashgames.it

And 'Halloween for the Angry Birds are celebrating the anniversary of the October 31 with a new installation of their famous saga. Jot down all the boxes throwing the grouchy birds with their classic slingshot. When all the boxes are gone off the screen, the level is completed. There are 18 challenges that await you: be able to end them all? They play with your mouse

mark the level that you are able to reach!
segnate il livello che raggiungete!

Back to top Go down
srt11
Admin
srt11

20130131 Angry Birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20130131 Angry Birds   20130131 Angry Birds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:12 am

20130131 Angry Birds Uccell10

è un poco fuori stagione, ma secondo me è il migliore della saga
e ..ebbene sì, lo ammetto..ho barato 20130131 Angry Birds 3343835031 ... per terminare tutti i livelli mi son fatta aiutare da mio marito Smile

is a little out of season, but in my opinion is the best of the series
and .. yes, I admit it .. I cheated 20130131 Angry Birds 3343835031 ... to finish all levels I am made to help my husband Smile
Back to top Go down

20130131 Angry Birds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALLIANCE FORUM :: HH GAMES-
Jump to: